March 23, 2011

Beautiful music

   I love to listen to him play.  It relaxes and soothes me.  It brings a beautiful calmness to our home.  We enjoy singing together.  He began to play one of the few songs he knows and of course we enjoy it every time we can get it.  It wasn't long before Amera joined us in the living room to join in the singing.  I treasure moments like these.  I remembered a hymnbook for guitar I had purchased about a month ago at the same time I purchased Amera's pennywhistle.  "Do you remember the book I bought for you?"  We had both forgotten all about it.  I excitedly pulled it out of our little basket of books so that he could learn some new songs.

This is one of my favorite sights in the world.


Little Manny is interested in what Daddy is doing

   Jav graduates from Seminary in May.  I'm sure hoping that this summer will afford many more opportunities to learn beautiful music.  I would so enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...