March 19, 2011

Future bloggers?

Brienne likes to type on Microsoft Word.  It's her "blog".  A fun way to share and decorate the page with color.  It's also a great way for her to type her thoughts.


"groing in grace", I love it!  I love the way she spelled it!  
I love her words, I pray they would be true in her life...not just words.


You're not supposed to have an official blog until you're thirteen.  Joelle is nine.  But she is enjoying using my "test blog" to learn all about the design process that Amera and I have been so excited about.  It's also a great way for her to do a little post from time to time, just a private thing ofcourse, she'll have to wait until she's thirteen to go public!  That gives ample time to mature and grow don't you think?


The computer is such a great resource and tool that we can use to honor and glorify the Lord.
It's been exciting to learn all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...