April 29, 2011

Feeling better now (pt.1 of 4)


   We are so glad that Clara is feeling better today!  She spent the entire day yesterday laying on the couch, mostly just sleeping.  So I was so happy to see her up and about today, smiling and playing with her siblings.  It was challenging to get her to drink the water that she needed so I thought of a little game to play.  We sang through 3 verses of "Jesus loves me" and after each phrase she had to take a drink from a straw.  This really worked because she did not want to drink water at all and she was willing to keep at it until we reached the end of the song.  All the kids joined me in singing so I was glad to have their support!


Manny walked around for a while with a whistle in his mouth
and a stick he found outside.  He loves holding a stick.  He's
such a little explorer!  (Please take it back outside Manny!)

I just love that expression on his face!
Brienne asks if she can ride on Dakota

Brienne attempts to ride on Dakota (Dakota is not so sure she likes this!)

These kids are so creative!  
If you can't really go skiing just have fun pretending!



It has been such a full day and I have so much to share with you.  I decided to break up this one day into four posts this week.  Why am I explaining this?  I wouldn't want anyone to think that my kids never changed their clothes all week!  These four posts will all be from the same day!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...