April 7, 2011

Just what the doctor ordered


   Little Manny was having a rough day.  It wasn't taking much for him to be upset and break out into tears.  This is especially hard on his momma.  It seemed like every time I attempted to accomplish something in the house Manny was needing attention again.  He's not always like this.  He usually plays quite well and happily toddles about the house.  So when he is in a bad mood it affects us all.  Well...when all else fails...it's time for a special trip to mommy's room!  I cuddled with him on my bed and we felt calm together.  His mood was improving every moment.  This wasn't just good for him, it was good for me.  All that housework could wait a little longer.  This was our time!



He doesn't really want me to get back to work (watch the expression-ha ha!)

This little trip to Mommy's room did wonders!






Yay!  A happy little guy once again!  
Just in time for Daddy's arrival.
(shhh, Daddy has no idea what a tough morning 
we had [smile] maybe we'll 
tell him about it later...maybe not!)



I can't get over that smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...