June 10, 2011

Our growing boy!

Somebody is getting a little impatient for his lunch!

You can tell how hungry he was!  I probably shouldn't
be asking him questions when he's trying to chew!



 A little guys gotta do what a little guys gotta do!

My husband took this photo and when he showed it 
to me I couldn't help but chuckle at our cute little 
man standing on the baseboard!

I have a little lullaby that I made up for him
when he was a baby.   As I held him I thought
of how one day he'll be all grown up and I want
to teach him to be a man who loves and fears God...
It's a very simple song.

Someday you'll be a man.
Someday you'll be a man.
Little Manny, 
Manuelito, 
precious baby, 
you are growing.


I love my little guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...