October 28, 2011

Seasons change and so do blogs



   Ok, it's happening.  I have decided to combine my two blogs into one.  I never thought this change would occur, this melding of two unique web spaces.  I liked having two separate places with slightly different purposes.  One place to just post pictures of my kiddos, and another place to write more in depth about God's work in my heart and life.  Over time, I grew to enjoy the freedom of "journaling" my heart on "Every good and perfect gift."  Not just pictures, but more words and thoughts.  Growing in grace was beginning to make me feel a little restricted to the "big" lessons God was teaching me.  Those often come, but I found that my other blog was sort of filling in a gap when I just wanted to share the smaller things.  

   I have come to the conclusion that one place is best for me.  Whether it's something big or small, kids or no kids, whatever it is, I will share it here.  My goal is to allow whoever may be reading to get a glimpse, sometimes more than a glimpse, into what it's like to live my life.  What it's like to walk with God each day, through trials and triumphs.  What it's like to be a wife to the man I love, and a mother to my six (soon to be seven) children.  This is the life that God has given me and it is all by His grace.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...