April 27, 2012

Brandon the Brave {a story by Brienne}










{THE END}

Brienne, 8 years old

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Marisha, 8 years old


About a week ago, Brienne handed me the story that she wrote.  I was surprised, I didn't even know she was working on it.  I thought it was so cute.  It made me smile big!

I knew right away that I wanted to post it on my blog.

The more I thought about it, I remembered a little book I wrote when I was a little girl.  It just so happens that I wrote mine when I was eight years old, just like Brienne!  And amazingly enough, I saved the thing!

The picture above was taken in my Aunt Peggy's pool.  I remember I got to fly on an airplane all by myself and visit her house for a while.  It was there that I stapled those pages together and wrote my little story.

Too bad I didn't do any illustrations for mine.  Also, the text is in pink marker and a little hard to read, so I decided to type it out.  Here are the front and back cover.  My kids had a pretty good laugh over this.




This is the story I wrote:

Hi, my name is Matt Brown.  My regular first name is Matthew,
 but I use Matt for short.  
I live in New York and I don't like it one bit!!  
It's way too crowded and there is much danger.

Something is going on here in New York where I live,
 that you probably won't believe.  I think that 
you'll find it very strange and peculiar, and quite unusual.

It's the case of the Bubble Gum Bubbles.  They are coming
to life all over New York and they are sucking people up inside
them and they take people into the past!

Our world is turning into a disaster and there is a way to do 
something about it.  We can stop blowing bubble gum bubbles.
The people of New York must use their brains and burn all of
the gum in the world so that the disaster can come to an end.

So I advise all of you people out there to stay away from gum!


Did you write any stories when you were little?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...