May 11, 2012

We are a family



So, when it comes to family portraits, I get a little stressed.  I think I'm doing much better
 than I used to, but still, I wish I could just RELAX.  The truth is, things often don't 
measure up to my ideals.  That's hard to take.  But I'm trying to not be
 too picky and just go with it.

Overall, this time it was a good experience.  We planned beforehand how we would arrange ourselves.  It wasn't the time of day I preferred and my camera wanted to pop up the flash and I told it "NO!" because I detest using a flash.  Somehow all the green around us cast it's greenish glow.  But ...it is what it is.  Perhaps we'll try again someday soon. 
 I think I can handle that.  Really, I'm realizing how much more prayerful I ought to be about it.


I love these precious, precious children!  Every single one of them!


This is one where the flash popped up.  I decided to play around with it, 
make it sepia and add some names.  How could I "delete" those precious smiles?


the funny extras...


Manny was a little firecracker during this shoot, let me tell you!


Jav was behind me with a little "monster" stuffed animal, making the kids laugh.  
Isabel didn't seem very amused.  I asked Amera to pull out her pacy to see if we 
could capture some smiles...

This was her reaction...

Manny looks pretty concerned about the choice we made.


We never did get any smiles from Isabel, but she's still a little cutie. 

We're getting better and better at this family photo shoot thing.
I might just try it again soon!  ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...