March 15, 2011

Tender moments



Joelle wants to be with me while I fold laundry in my room.  She uses my bed as a desk, not the best thing to do for a handwriting lesson but I couldn't refuse her company!  She finished her handwriting book.  So I thought what better thing to use for practicing cursive than the words of the Bible.

Brienne decides to join us and she had to decide on a book for her book report.  This one didn't get chosen in the end but it made for a funny photo op as Brienne attempted to look like the rabbit on the cover.  She's always making funny faces, one of the things we love about her.

One of the blessings of learning to read is being able to read to your baby brother.  Manny loves it!

"Daddy's home!"  Javier is home from his morning class at seminary.

Manny loves it when Daddy comes home!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...