March 16, 2011

Time to jog!

Around 9:30 a.m. Joelle helps Manny get ready to go outside.  It's time for the kids to jog!



Manny is very interested in his facial expressions in the mirror, it must be so fascinating to a one year old!


It was chilly and wet this morning, but they all did a great job!  I did have to motivate the younger ones a couple times.  It never ceases to amaze me that they will stop jogging before they're finished!  They're usually the ones with the most energy!


Poor Clara, she fell over flat on the wet grass as soon as she went out into the yard.  She wanted nothing to do with running around.  I don't require it of her just yet.

Later, I found Manny sitting on this chair with a book, upside down of course!  I've taught him to handle the pages carefully.  But I still remember the days when they were off limits for him.  He nearly gave me a heart attack once or twice with a crumpled or torn page, thankfully those were books that belonged to us!

Manny loves to look at books!  This is one of my favorite things to watch him do.
I'll leave you with a couple of pictures I snapped when my husband came home.  I was in the kitchen getting the remaining plates of pasta prepared for our "dinner for lunch" which we always do on Wednesdays.  When Amera jokingly exclaims (with laughter in her voice) "Uh, mom, who is this guy that just walked in the door."  I peeked around the corner  expecting to see something humorous and this is what I found.

Even funnier are the facial expressions on the children.  Priceless.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...