March 17, 2011

My little guys




Just sitting on the big blue chair with my son for a while was so sweet.  So many things to do today.  I felt bombarded by it all.  It was wonderful to just sit still for a bit and laugh and talk with my little guy.  I sense him growing lately, changing, in good ways.  He wants to be with me more, spend more time with me...
(note to self: spend more time with your precious son Marisha)





I enjoyed this little man today.  God gave him the softest, sweetest skin.  Sweet little "manly" hands.  I marvel at them.  Even though lately those little hands are getting in to soooo many things I can hardly keep up with him!  Sometimes I just love to watch those precious little hands turning the pages of a book.  

I can't get enough of those chubby little feet in sandals!  The sound of his little sandals stomping on the kitchen floor coupled with the sight of those cute feet just made me laugh out loud today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...