June 6, 2011

While I slept...

While Mommy was sick in bed...Daddy baked lunch.


and took some photos of the kids having a good laugh...




I read a book, slept, and read, and slept some more.  
That was my pattern Sunday morning.  So thankful for 
my husband going out to get me ginger ale Saturday night, 
when my tummy ache went from bad to worse.  I'm also thankful
for his help Sunday morning, managing the house while Amera,
Joelle and I were out for the count with sinus infections.  We've
felt pretty bad today, mostly Amera and I.  We've been taking 
turns resting and working whenever we feel just a little better.  
Jav went out to get some groceries for tomorrow.  
Tonight we'll enjoy the convenience of leftovers for dinner!  
We hope to be feeling better soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...