May 27, 2011

Hide & Seek


Nothin' like a good game of hide & seek!






Found you Javi!!





This sweet little girl came to visit me in my room
as I was getting ready to go out.  I just had to stick this on
here because I like it.  :)


We definitely have our silly moments...Brienne started it!

This little man thinks his sister is quite amusing...



He decides to try it on too!


CHEESE!!!

Of course they had to see how mommy looked in the funny "hat"!


All the kids love this little Animal Hospital toy. 
 I found it at a thrift store the other day for
a dollar or so.  All the little doors open and close
and each door has its own little keyhole so you can
lock the doors.  The kids have been playing with it
all the time.  They put their little animal toys inside
the doors and play.  I love toys like this.  It really holds
their interest and the possibilities for play are endless.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...