August 23, 2011

Little man behind the wheel!

Manny takes any opportunity he can get to explore the front part of our van.  
Especially that fun steering wheel that daddy and mommy always get to play with!
After asking the girls to bring the groceries in, I had to indulge him a bit.  :)




"Did he just cut me off?"  

Now there's a friendly face!

Had to get a pic of the feet!  They are mini replicas of daddy's.  I love it!




I persistently tried to get a shot of him pressing his nose up against
the glass, it was so cute and I missed it!  Oh well, I like this one too.


Manny was just lovin' being in the driver's seat!
I love how excited he gets about it. :)




Ok, this is totally random, but the above is a locust (I believe) that came
waltzing up to the kids on the back lawn.  Brienne was so terrified, she
whacked the poor thing in the eye with a baseball bat!  I felt terrible when I saw
it's smushed eye.  I couldn't bear to post that photo!  Anyway, we set him
free after our photo shoot and we hope he's doing ok with one eye.  :(


This is Brienne's impersonation of the bug.  She thought he was rather mean.
Amera told me that when Joelle saw it she exclaimed "Ugh! That's what John the Baptist ate??!!!"
Probably not, but we still got a good laugh over that one.


   Tomorrow is a big day for us.  We are ready to begin a new school year.  Actually, not officially until Monday.  But tomorrow will be our practice run.  I want to see how my new schedule is going to work.  I'm excited and hope that tomorrow will show us what works and what kinks we will need to iron out.  I'm excited about getting started!

1 comment:

  1. That is one UGLY bug! "poor thing?!?" and one CUTE little driver!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...