April 17, 2012

When sunshine beckons us


A picnic lunch was packed and the children excitedly hopped in the van for a trip to the park.
A new place with new things to discover and new memories to make.


From the time that we arrived, I was sure I heard the faint sound of the bagpipes.
It wasn't until I climbed to the top of the amphitheater that I saw the man playing them in the distance.
The park was nearly empty and as we walked around in the sunshine the music of 
the bagpipes was the perfect compliment to the happy play of our children.

ETRM0x on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs



Amera enjoys snapping some pictures.  This is a "love" that her and I share.

wWSFD_ on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs




Amera and I have enjoyed making these "GIF's" (animated pictures).  
I took the photos in rapid succession and Amera put them together on the website.
It's fun thinking of ideas for what would make a good one.
I think it's safe to say that we LOVE doing new things with cameras and computers!



aQvqM0 on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs




"Mommy, mommy look at me!"
They all want me to see what they can do.
I love to share this time with them.
I can't help but think of how precious family is.
And how thankful I am for the one that God has given me.




9ZfgLi on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...