May 19, 2012

"How do I love thee? Let me count the ways!"



I love capturing a special moment with my camera. 
This particular occasion found me in the kitchen with Joelle and baby Is.

What compelled me to run back to my room and grab my camera?
It began with the sight of Joelle holding Isabel on her hip, the perfect little spot for a sweet baby sister to hang out.  

It was Isabel's happy smiles as Joelle carried her around.

It was Joelle's enthusiasm in naming off a few things she loves about her little sister...

"I love the way her arm hangs over mine."

"She smells so good"

And, of course, her smile.  That smile that lights up her face as well as the room.
The way that she will sometimes gaze into our faces, with a tiny grin and eyes that sparkle with the look of love.  Her soft little hands that reach out to touch the faces of all her admirers who are convinced that her smile is positively contagious!




Just like big sis.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...