September 15, 2012

What has been and what will be






It's been a lovely day.
We had lunch with a friend that we haven't seen in four years...it was such a blessing to hear how God has been working in her life.

I found some special things at the thrift store yesterday.  A ziploc bag full of little animals that I spent a few dollars on has kept my children happily playing to their heart's content.

I was actually planning to buy some fabric to make curtains for my dining room.  Instead I found a bed skirt for $1.50 that I am anxious to make into curtains...I'm not sure if I'll get to that today.  I confess, the laundry still needs to be put away...so...decisions, decisions.  I love Saturdays!  I actually have a few projects in mind though I'm not sure I'll get to any of them.

Jav and Amera are about to head out for the youth group Digital Scavenger Hunt.  As for me, I'm happily at home trying to find the balance between the work I have to do and the fun projects I can't wait to start. :)

4 comments:

  1. I love these photos of Amera and Isabel! Both are so beautiful. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures -- I wish I had some of your creative genes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gini. :) I think we all create in some way or another and it's amazing what we can do once we try. But I know what you mean, I often admire the work of others as well. There are so many God-given gifts to appreciate! Have you been crocheting anything lately?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...