December 10, 2012

When I see you smile {writing prompt}

 {Isabel with an empty chicken nugget box}


{Isabel with her socks}

{Isabel with a paper bag}

{Isabel wishing she could get her hands on the food and drinks!}



Dear Isabel, 

Remember the day when our family went out to get our Christmas tree?  We had lunch together at Chick-fil-A and you ate bits of french fries from the pocket in your bib.  You sat across from your big sister Amera who played with you and made you laugh.  You had pulled off both of your socks (sometimes I wonder why I bother putting anything on your feet!) and you waved them around in the air and chewed on them as you made happy baby noises.  Oh, Isabel I love being with you!  

After I had taken a bunch of pictures with my little point and shoot camera, I felt blessed to have captured so many of the sweet expressions of my happy little girl.  So, so very blessed.  Your smile is wonderful to me.

With all my love,
Mom


I'm a bit late for this one...but still linking up for the writing prompt here!: http://www.ellenstumbo.com/when-i-see-you-smile/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...