June 28, 2011

Happy to be with Gramma!

We had such a sweet time with my mom this weekend.
I told her she should definitely come and visit more often!

"Pleeeeeezzze Gramma!!!"


We enjoyed just being together in our home, talking and laughing with
Gramma.  Mostly laughing at things the kids would say and do.  Pure joy!

At the end of the day we decided to teach Gramma how to play Mah-jong.
I gave the kids the night off in the kitchen so they could play with Gramma.
I took breaks from doing the clean-up to snap some photos.



 Amera states, very matter-of-factly "Mah-jong"

She was quite happy about it.


Saturday morning, Gramma helped the kids to set 
up the pool she brought for them.  They were so excited!


Before she came, she called to ask if it would
be ok to bring it.  So we had a little time to consider this new
venture.  I'm glad we said yes, because the kids enjoyed it immensely!









I had a pool similar to this when I was a kid.  Watching them play brought back memories!


Gramma brought water balloons too!



Thank you Gramma, we love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...