July 27, 2011

Every chance they get


   Little Manny's new thing is to stand on a stool in front of the window and look outside.  He's finally getting over his clinginess to me after giving up the pacy.  Now he loves it outside again, and he wants to get out there every chance he gets.  If I step out the side door for whatever reason, he notices that door being opened and he wants to go out!  "Sorry Manny, not now, I have to fix dinner and everyone else is tidying up the house."  Oh, he'll be upset over it for a couple minutes but then he's ready to move on.  Sometimes the window will just have to suffice :).  I enjoyed taking these pictures of his sweet little face and chubby little hands.


To me, that little finger pointing is one of the cutest things on earth!






Manny likes to try on our shoes!  I love those little feet!

   Another special "someone" who loves to go outside into big wide open spaces is our dog Dakota.  You would not believe how excited this dog gets when it's time to go for a walk.  I mean really!  As soon as my husband pulls out the leash, she knows what is coming.  When he opens the door, she bursts out, pulling my husband behind.  It takes his strength to restrain her.  When we walked up "the hill" during our walk today, he offered Dakota to me for some help climbing it.  She was practically pulling him up the hill!  She's so crazy!  


She was one happy, hot, exhausted doggie when we got home.
This time she burst into the house in order to cool off.  She was
lovin' the linoleum floors!


   After our walk, Javier asked if I wanted to go toss a football around.  I had to decline.  One, being pregnant, and two, still recovering from this backache...not a good combo.  He decided to play with Manny instead!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...