July 26, 2011

A slower pace, yet it's flying by

   The sun was shining bright and hot.  I stood in the backyard spraying the kids with the hose as they jogged by me doing their routine.  Even before they finished, Manny was very anxious to have the "sprayer" all to himself.  He had a delightful time spraying the water upward so it would fall down on him.  I chuckled as I watched him spray his own head.  He even sprayed me when I got too close with the camera!  He laughed as I screamed and ran away.  It was all a part of the game.  I was enjoying it too.




   Wow, to think that summer will soon be behind us.  I have so enjoyed the slower pace of summer days.  Time seems to be more abundant lately.  Yet at the same time, this summer seems to be flying by.  There is so much to look forward to.  My heart is full of anticipation.  Has God given us a boy or a girl?  How will the Bible Club turn out next week?  I'm so excited about these things!
.......................................................................

   Brienne is quite the character.  She's always making faces.  She reminds us so much of her Abuelo (Grandpa).  They look so much alike.
















...................................................................



  A light blanket I made for Clara's toddler bed in the summer.
I love the colors and I love blankets that are satin on one side.
This was fun to pick the fabric for and so fun to make!






     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...