January 24, 2012

when the work must wait


   I love this picture!  It makes me very happy.  I got down on the ground to take it (I'm a pretty serious photographer huh?  ;)

   It has been a long while since I have ran around outside with my kiddos.  Honestly, today I really felt a time crunch when I came home from my six week post-partum check-up and grocery shopping.  But this day was just way too beautiful to pass up!  

   The kids were more than happy to play outside since it has been raining here lately and I have had to say no whenever they ask to go out.  They were even happier when mommy decided to turn a blind eye to a not so tidy house and announce that I was coming outside to kick the ball around with them.  You should have heard their cheers.  Hmmm...something tells me I haven't been doing this enough lately...

   I enjoyed myself, we practically have our own little soccer team! And running around with the kiddos was a great introduction to the exercise plan I hope to implement in the coming days.  I began with prayer and a plan.  The next step is to get out there and walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...