June 23, 2012

The Birds [a story by Javi]


As I mentioned in another post, my son loves to write and illustrate books.
I thought this one was really cute and we even colored it together!



I love that he wrote the words on the tree.
I  love the way he spelled "cract".
And it just tickles my funny bone when I read "1,2,3 they were hungry".
He's very straight and to the point!


Not quite sure why they wanted to play hide and seek while being so hungry?!


I think Javi does very well drawing the facial expressions.  
The mommy bird looks a bit perplexed.



Awww...look at that tear...such a sad face.


Yay!!  Daddy saves the day!  See the worms he's holding with the tip of his wing?




Wow, that's all it took to live happily ever after?  ;)


This is Javi's "signature" ending to all of his stories.  Just like this...with a "d" under the "En-"
I can't wait to see what he comes up with next.  :)

Have a beautiful Saturday!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...