June 11, 2012

Portraits of a six month old sweetie [Isabel]












This little one seems to have had quite the growth spurt.
This was the first time I put this dress on her.  It was Clara's,
and thankfully I remembered I had it before Isabel got too big for it!
I knew I had to get some photographs quick in an attempt to
capture how sweet Isabel is as a six month old baby.

She's eating baby food, which probably explains the growth spurt.
She's been rolling over for a while now, so no more leaving her 
on a bed or the couch unless you want her to roll onto the floor!
She is obsessed with her fingers and chews on them frequently.
In fact, just about everything she can grab goes straight to her mouth.
I think it's the cutest thing.  Especially when she grabs daddy's face
with both hands and she pulls her face close to his to give him a big "kiss"!
A very wet one I might add...let's just say both of her parents 
laugh hysterically when she does this.  

She has some of the biggest smiles I've ever seen.
And you should hear her laugh when we tickle her, it's wonderful!
Now that she has the ability to grab and hold things,
it's such a joy to see her interested in her toys and playing with them.

She's growing fast, just like her brothers and sisters before her.
And you know, with all of the challenges that process entails at times,
I have to say, it is a beautiful and precious experience!

We love this little sweetie and couldn't imagine a day without her.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...