October 20, 2012

Manny, I love how you...


Manny, 

I love how you say "C'mon 'Cara', let's play!" and you happily run off together to play with your toys.


I love how you gave Clara a big, sweet hug and said "Look mom!"  because you knew I would think it was sweet.


I love how you got so excited about this balloon.  You practically trembled with excitement.  You said "Look mom, it's up 'dare'!"  And you happily ran around the house with the balloon trailing behind you.


I love how you happily sit in the wheelbarrow while your big sister, Joelle gives you a fun ride.


I love how you play with your brother.  You make him laugh so hard with all of your crazy antics...whether it's a funny little dance, or the humorous things you say with your three year old voice.  I love watching you guys pretending to be super heroes, sword-fighting knights, cowboys, and kings of the castle.  You make me laugh with pure happiness.  

This very moment, you and your brother are the only one's up so far on this Saturday morning.  You guys are snuggled up on the couch trying to stay warm and watching a movie together.  I just have to smile.


I love how you jump right in with whatever your sisters are doing...even if it is "girl stuff".  :)


I love how you get this very determined look on your face some mornings and you grab your sister's old preschool workbook and say "I do school".  You plop that workbook on the table and get busy coloring.  That's your "school".  You are such a cute little man.



I could go on, but I'll stop there...for now.  There's so much to love about you, my sweet boy.  

Thank you God...this little man is so precious to me.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...